I have been pronounced "Grandma Auntie Mel".....lol I got to go see my "grandson" the other day for the first time! Oh he is a little cutie! He is 4 months old already. Went with my friend Rene.
poor Connie she said he used to sleep pretty much threw the night and now he gets up at 3...she said I used to get up and just put his nuggie back it but he would spit it out 10 minutes later.. and cry again...both me and Rene said he's hungry...Connie said I know give him 2 oz and he goes back to sleep....I told her just put duct tape over the nuggie to hold it in....~teasing of course~Rene said that's why SOME people are not meant to procreate.....lmaooo..Just a small strip...not a whole one..loose just to hold it in...lol not wrap it around his head...lol. They got a good laugh about that. Poor baby is just starting to teethe too...drool all over lol.
have a great weekend
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


2 comments:
Baby oragel for the teething that should let him sleep.
Garnett is experienced I see. Yep Oragel.
Now do you feel much older since you have been 'pronounced!' GRANDMA!
Sherry & jack
Post a Comment