I decided to measure the space where the washer has to come in the house 33 inches....soooooo I called C.J. and told her to measure the washer before she brings it over. unless she has some real he-man help to lift the washer up 30 inches to get it over the top of the desk...lol I am hoping my boss will come get the desk soon. I am giving it to him for his youth baseball league organization. It is just to big for me to move its a huge wooden one. It has become a huge catch all...lol. Anyway.....so I might have a few more weeks of laundromat going for me. its only a 6 block walk to the place so its not too bad get some exercise to boot..lol.
I made spaghetti today (that's what I needed the Parmesan cheese for) turned out pretty darn good, chopped up some zucchini in it..and added the extra shredded zucchini I had left over to it too.
It was COLD here today.....didn't even get to 60!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's August for crying out loud!! still supposed to be hotter then ...well you know..
Well it's back to work tomorrow....I need a day off...lol I also did two weeks worth of dishes today...(I got a bad case of the lazies last week..lol) and cleaned the cat boxes, ewwwww
have a great week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


3 comments:
I love veggies in my spaghetti sauce, great tasting sauce.
Glad you 'splained the cheese'. LOL Them Washers B heavy!!!! And a smart move to do the measuring, a lot of folk do not!!!
TAke care,
Sherry & JAck in BAngor.
I was going to make lasagna one day last week and didn't because I didn't have any Parmesan chhese & didn't feel like going to the store for one thing. I'm going out today, may stop at Costco and get a big one~then I'll be set.
Linda in Washington state
Post a Comment