WHAT did I do?? I'm sweet 99.9% of the time I'm nice to others........My washer died last night...My roomie sat in gum....some careless A$$ put on the bench by Walgreen's.....so I told her I would wash them with a load of my stuff...she did a great job of getting most of the gum off herself..so I put a load in about six ish....and 8:30 I went to the kitchen and wondered "WHY THE HECK (not the actual word I used but...lol)IS MY WASHER STILL RUNNING?!?!?!?!?" So I opened the door to the wash room.....WATER everywhere....UGH!!! So I turned it off and said a few more choice words....So I had to get the wet clothes out of the washer...I rung them out best I could but...anyhow....I went up the street to see when/if Rent-a-hubby was going to get home from work. Rent a hubby is my neighbor who grew up next door to me.. His wife said he gets home at 8:30am ish....he works nights(she laughs when I call him my rent-a hubby).....so hopefully he will stop by tonight before leaving for work and be able to fix it on Saturday ~sigh~
I came home early today to empty the water from the washer....wow what a job I got all I could get out of it..I'll have to get the carpet out of there too....grrrrrrr. Hope I don't need to get a new one.....but I think I see a trip to Colder's scratch and dent store soon..lol Great place to shop if you are not worried about about how the apliance looks......I got a $650.00 fridge for $ 365.00..looks like someone dropped a tree on it but hey keeps my food cold....lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


4 comments:
GRRRR is right...good luck finding a new (dented) washer...
You probably felt like people had to do back when, ring them out and
hang them on the line. What a chore. I hope things want to be to bad. If it can't be repaired good luck on finding a (dented) washer.
The way to go. Smart choice.
Shirl
what a pain! I hope it can be fixed so you don't have to replace it; I'm sure it was a chore to get all the water cleaned up!
betty
well that just sucks, hope you can get it fixed or find one at a reasonable price
Post a Comment