Saturday, August 1, 2009

GREAT DAY FOR A BBQ....

Well I had a great time at my friends house today..brought home a plate for roomie. she said OOOOOOOO yummie!!
We had turkey on the grill along with corn on the cob..humongous (and I mean humongous)baked potatoes and some grilled veggies was sooooo good. No better way to spend a Saturday than with good friends and good food...and weather that cooperated quite nicely too...was cloudy on my bus ride there and drizzled a bit..but by the time I arrived the sun came out and it didn't get to horribly hot out and by the time we got done eating and putting things away it clouded up again...but not for long.. was my friend from work...her hubby..and daughter her son and her other grandson..her son was coming down to pick up the one grandson but he was still an hour away by the time they took me home.
We sat and gossiped a bit..about work.I got to feed the fish in the pond..for some reason that just tickles me...lol...She has a beautiful huge back yard with a pond..complete with a small waterfall.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends!

2 comments:

garnett109 said...

what, no beer?

jack69 said...

The address for left overs is General Delivery, Gorham , Maine!
Jack (& Sherry)
Sounded good!