We are getting some well needed rain...it has been so dry here If I remember correctly were are about 3 inches short of normal for this time of year. It's so bad I can hear the weeds in my back yard going ~cough~ ~cough~ water ~cough~ ....lol and I think weeds could survive anything... all the lawns around here are brown or well on their way to being brown.
I took a day off today,not much happening at work so I did all the orders that were due today and did them yesterday. I had a nice day was still up way early,but still and hour and a half later than usual. Read the August Reader's Digest. took a little nap...lol and watched "A Haunting" on the discovery channel I think they had a "mini marathon" of it or something because there were like 4 in a row...I;m normally at work so that may be their normal line up,but...well anyway..Some of the stories were...I don't know strange...I don't know if ghosts or spirits really exist or not but judging by what these families "went through" I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ..lol that was some scary strange stuff..........which reminds me of a stooorrrrrrrry....lol
I bought the house I grew up in from my stepmother ~cough~ after my father passed in 1993.
I moved in with my at the time Fiance' (we were already living together) along with the 4 children (our cats) Well one night I was in the ....ummmmmm bathroom taking my nightly "constitutional" and the handle of the bathroom jiggled......I said I'll be right out.......quickly did what I needed to do and opened the door......no one there John was passed out in his chair.....I thought hmmmmm that's strnage......next night...same thing.......hmmmmmmm I told John about it and he laughed at me........and asked what I had been drinking...lol....WELL...a couple nights later HE was in the bathroom doing whatever men do....and the bathroom door handle jiggles..........He yelled I'll be right out....!!! he opens the door and says it's all yours....I told him I didn't need to use it....why did you jiggle the handle?????? I didn't...I said. Then I had to laugh at him...he said.."What??" Remember what I told you happened to me? He said Yea,....Well...now it happened to YOU. he looked at me ALL SURPRISED... we're moving he announced...I laughed even harder..he said what's so funny I said I know what happened..lol It was Feebee...(one of the children) reaching up and grabbing a hold of the doorknob......LMAOOOO You see at the apartment the bathroom door didn't latch properly and it opened "Inwards" the new house the door closed and latched properly and opened out.... Feebee was used to just barging into the bathroom when you had the "gall" to shut a door with him on the other side....you'd be sitting there doing your business and the door would fly open and hit your knee's if you weren't paying attention....and he was a slow movewr to so it would take him a bit (yes Feebee was a boy..I didn't name him John did) to strut in and look at you as if to say hey what ya doing??
Well hope everyone has a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


3 comments:
We've had nothing but rain this summer here in NY. Strangest thing. The last few nights I've even had to shut all the windows because it got so chilly. It is August isn't it? (Hugs)Indigo
I know ghosts exists, because I've had my own experiences, but my head cannot grasp the SENSE of people walking around on earth when they SHOULD be in Heaven (or the other place.... HEY, maybe THIS is the OTHER place!!!)
Please Melanie send us some rain. It started to rain yesterday evening but only lasted about 7 minutes. Here in western Washington we've only had a quarter inch of the stuff in almost 80 days. Not good~who says it rains all the time in the Seattle area? Linda in WA
Post a Comment