I went to the laundromat for the first time in years today...damn.......lol I put the quarter in the coin return on the dryer....hehehehe got two back out tho...lol I am having someone come out and look at my washer on Wednesday. Hope it don't cost to much to fix...My friend said I could borrow her washer she has in storage,if I need it..so. I did go to Colder's scratch and dent not much there for my price range which is CHEAP..lol did see a simple Frigidaire for $299.00 (delivery not included...nor were the hoses ) new...so if the fix-it guy is more than that I will go for the new one..I did see my dream washer and dryer set.....a Maytag something.....$1800.00 each...lmaoooo NOT.
have agreat evening...I'll keep you posted...lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


1 comment:
well if the maytag breaks the maytag dude comes and fixes it
Post a Comment