Friday, August 28, 2009

A WASHER FOR MEL!

Well I had a real repairman come look at the dead washer...yea its dead...180+ dollars is just to much for me to put into that old thing that has been a great machine....16years old it is (excuse me "was") not a bit of a problem except the broken knob but I fixed that with two nuts and a wing nut for .20 cents...lol I am borrowing a friends washer she just happened to be moving into an apartment that has laundry rooms in the place...lol and has to get it out of storage...well now.....I just happen to have a vacant spot for said washer.....lol So hopefully on Sunday I will have a washer....will have to make a trip to the laundromat Saturday tho...I'm almost out of undies...lol :x Work has been crazy busy..one of the group leaders is out with pneumonia has been all week. So I had to take over her line too..THEN they get all the parts she was short GRRRRRR.....so playing catch up now. I'm pooped...not used to running all day anymore, feels good for a change...lol.

have a great week end....

1 comment:

garnett109 said...

ran out of undies?
Turn them inside out and wear them again! Lmao!