Saturday, June 13, 2009

WHAT A GREAT SATURDAY!

Wow! What a beautiful day! Did some errands today..paid the phone bill which was a few days late but they should be used to that from me anyhow..lol I ate at I-HOP for the first time...not to bad... I had a scrambled eggs hash browns and bacon.....for dessert I had a stuffed french toast....WOW was that rich...wooooo. Then did some food shopping, I do believe I got a bit of sunburn on my nose :( I had some bus trouble while waiting for the 35th street bus.....the lady I was waiting with just remembered..the 35th street bus does NOT come to this stop on Saturday's......(*^&((**^%%$%^) I don't normally ride that route so I had NO CLUE...lol (not like the bus company could put that on the bus stop sign or anything "WEEKDAYS ONLY" )sheesh.....anyway by the time I got to the food store first place I hit ws the potty.....Guess what? NO TOILET PAPER!!!! grrrrrrr Lucky for me...my silly roomie bought me a roll you can carry in your purse! saved me twice now..lol Charmin has them,she got it at Walgreens..very handy.

I did some "remodling" lol......what do you think??

Hope you have a great weekend!

I even met a new friend in boggerville! you should stop by his blog if you get a chance...john;s worldhttp://johnsworld08@blogger.com hope that worked...lol

2 comments:

garnett109 said...

My phone bill is so late they send me a thank you note for paying the next one on time lol!

betty said...

glad you had a nice Saturday, Melanie; IHOP is one of my favorite places to have breakfast, I like their pancakes!

hoping your week ahead is a good one

I do like the new look of your blog :)

betty