Ok Today at work....I guess 2 people went home because of they ran out of parts......and groupleader "A" said..ok.....WITHOUT checking with groupleader "B" and "C" if they had any work for these 2 workers......excuse me there were 3 of them....(one does have a bad hand so she is excused)......so groupleader "B" see's them go home...and is like 'WHAT!?!?!?!?" I am swamped over here so G/L "B" goes over and asked hey why didn't you ask anybody if they needed help BEFORE sending these people home?!?!?!? (like we are SUPPOSED to do) G/L "A" says I didnt hink it was my call.....so around rolls lunch......and we are all sitting outside smoking..and of course talking...and they all explained themselves...(I was not apart of this particular argument)
Well a few hours later Boss shows up pulls G/L "C" aside and says something to her and she comes back by me mad because G/L "A" said BLAH BLAH BLAH to boss (and I use the term "BOSS" loosely...cough)WELL come break time.....we discovered "BOSS" (cough) didn't listen when G/L "A" went in to talk to him....and well you know how things go...well we (they) got it all worked out.......because we have worked together for so long we do talk things out alot...I can't wait to get a new "BOSS" one and a half more weeks and we will....thank good ness this guy wasn't bad but....and I have had worse..We get a new one every 6 months....(young pups going through some rotation of some sorts) So we are used to it...
O hope everone has a great night...weater is hot hot hot humid humid humid!! YUCK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


3 comments:
Don't you just love management that cannot manage and do not know it. maybe some of them do know it but keep trying. gotta climb that ladder!
Take care,
Jack & Sherry
never ask a boss whats going on , ask the workers the know because they do it every day.
Melanie,Wow tough dat work.I pray tomorrow is betterfor you.Glad you enjoyed my little joke.I was reading back thru my blog,Alot of sadness.I thought to myself."self" Try and put something up.that will bring a smile.You take care okay.Stop by anytime.
JOHN
Post a Comment