
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
5 comments:
I've spoken with women(while working in medical) who've told me that Farrah being so truthful about her anal cancer is what convinced them to have testing done for certain symptoms they'd been avoiding because of their embarrassment. She certainly did leave so much that was happening to her at the time an open book and that helped a lot of people. Her death is not overshadowed by Jackson's for me. ~Maary
i think the reason for michael's death "overshawdowing" farrah's was because he was such a big international music star, & had been such a child, & altho she was very courageous with her cancer battle she was not as well known, mostly as the orig charlies angel (in the red swimsuit woo hoo), then the movie the burning bed. plus hers was expected, but his came as a complete surprise.
i'll remember both as they both impacted my life to some degree.
i mentioned them briefly in my post today, come by & take a look, leave a comment.
have a good wkend.
huggies...
Thanks for stopping by for a visit.
I think it is so sad when they
become a star, it is not easy
dealing with everything that comes
their way. I always think of
Elvis.....It they could just continue being who they really
are, or course I think Farrah knew
how to deal with her life. This
is so sad for life to end so young.
As Jack and I always talked about
Cancer if the nasty word in the
dictionary. It has taken several
members of our family. God love'um
Shirl
I'll miss Farrah but my blog speaks of what I think of mj
I think it was like Mary said, with Farrah it was just a matter of time since she had been so gallantly fighting (and losing) the battle with cancer; with Michael Jackson it was a complete surprise, my husband told me about it and I just couldn't quite grasp it, especially since Michael was just a few months younger than me
betty
Post a Comment