actually meant for yesterday...it is cooler today but not by much.......was 94 yesterday....and VERY VERY VERY humid.....blech.....
Well any way today at work consisted of a 4 hour class for our "WHITE BELT" training....what that is ..is RPS Rockwell process system.....much to my chagrin I really enjoyed it..what we learned was how to improve process' and eliminate "waste" (not tat kind....sheesh) well any way we spent 4 hours.....making paper boxes......following specific directions.....doing it the way it was set when we came in...to see how the process flows and what needed to be improved...what could be eliminated...was kinda neat. Made it a hecktic day when we got back to the department because we still need to get our work done...they did provide breakfast and lunch too!! They know food motivates...lol.
Then I got home and got another..yes another....overdraft notice I have no clue where I went wrong with the check book but damn.....4th one this year.....$25 bucks a pop....(one free a year) I am still trying to track things down.....(&^&%#$%$&^&*&*&*&*^%$%#$^^&%#@#%$).
Brother #2 wanted $20..00 for summerfest....pain in the butt....his birthday is July 5th...he will prolly wany more money for that....he got tickets to see kid rock... and earth wind and fire $29.00 a pop...which is not bad. I myself will not go to summerfest because it is WAY to crowded and WAY to many drunks and stupid people there.....Summerfest is the worlds largest music festival, held here every year.http://summerfest.com/flash/#
I was last there in 2005 when brother #1 came and before that.....1996.....has to be someone I REALLY want to see before I go....lol and preferably on a free stage...lol.....
Well have a great night everyone!!
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment