Friday, June 19, 2009

OH THE DRAMA...........AGAIN......AGAIN .......AGAIN.....

Oh the drama..will it ever end???? Please can someone answer? You guessed it Brother #2...Called me at work again...even tho he has been told REPEATEDLY not to do so....and asked me if I had another copy of that application for Badger care....."Why" I innocently asked. Because I got this letter in the mail saying I will have to pay a "deductible" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (DUH) See Brother #2 wants medical care ..but he does NOT want to pay for it....wants it all for free....I have tried to explain this to him...roomie has tried to explain this to him....in the past till we are BLUE he just simply cannot get it through his head.....So I went over to his house to try and calm him down a bit...no use there. He told me screw it I''l just go back to heroin... (ummmmm no...I have your money ....foool.....grrrrr) so after a bit I did manage to calm him a bit..and then he says well so and so is on disability and he gets everything free (I'm quite sure that's NOT true) and there isn't anything wrong with them......( I'm sure that's not true also) So roomie is going to check things out for him....Oh I JUST got IM"ED from brother#1!! for fun here it is....

55: HI,SIS;
melanie12964: hey welcome back on line!!
55: DID YOU GET THE LETTER ABOUT MY COMPUTER BEING DOWM?
melanie12964: yep
55: THIS IS THE FIRST MINUTE OF IT'S RETURN
melanie12964: wooo hooo
55: I JUST GOT HOME WITH IT.
55: HOW ''R'' U!!?
melanie12964: im ok..tired but ok
melanie12964: you?
55: GLAD TO HEAR IT.
55: I HAVE 468 SPAMS!!
melanie12964: yipes
55: 109 E-MAILS
melanie12964: oh my
55: HAVE YOU TALKED TO LAURIE LATELY?
melanie12964: i ahve not gotten any thing good enough to forward..lol
melanie12964: not lately no
55: I SENT HER SOME PHOTOS OF THE GARDEN.
55: I TOOK UPDATE PICS TODAY.
melanie12964: coolwith a digital?
55: THE SQUASH AND TOMATOES HAVE STARTED TO COME ....SEVERAL A DAY. AND FRESH SPINICH.
melanie12964: yum
: YES TO THE CAMERA.
55: I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACCESS MY PICS AND E-MAIL THEM.
55: IS ROAD RUNNER
55: NOT ALO
melanie12964: i have road runner
55: WHAT DO YOU DO TO ACCESS THE PHOTO ALBUM WHEN YOU
55: SORRY MI GOT TO
55: ONE OF THE GRAND KIDS GOT BIT BY SOMETHING!!
melanie12964: yipes ok later


I did remove part of his screen name..lol to protect the innocent ya know...lol

have a great night....OH...there is a message from Krissy(from sometimes I think) on my previous entry...her hubby is sick...and her dad had heart surgery so please send her prayers and positive thoughts!!

3 comments:

jack69 said...

Great being a single mom to Brothers huh?
Sometimes life is fun and then sometimes life is a beach. or the other B.The best to you,
Jack & Sherry

garnett109 said...

I'm on disability you pay 100 something amonth for it ,yearly deductibles,you have to pay for part d which is 100 something a month and deductibles plus 20% of hospital stay overs plus a thousand something for that deductible, its not for free.

Joann said...

Hope all goes well with your brother!!