Sunday, June 28, 2009

WHAT A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well sorta.....lol Brother #2 pissed off rommie on Friday....What an a$$. He apparently came over to use the phone (the nitwit pressed the wrong button on his) so he came over to use the phone to call verison (pre-payed thing) Roomie tried to calm him down a bit.....and he told her pretty much to "mind your own fu***** business, I was already pissed when I got here because my sister was supposed to leave $20.00 in the mail box for me...I'm about tired of that sh** too...thats her JOB so you just shut up......well roomie told him don't speak to me like that in my house....It's not your house it's my sisters house....she told him ...well I live here with your sister so its my house too...and he got more pissed off and left......so she called me at work to let me know all this because he told her,If I get my hands on another phone I'm calling her...BLAH BLAH BLAH.....Today he wanted to know with the Holiday if he would get paid on the 3rd I said prolly...well im going to need 150.00 to go to the Dr. Again......last time this jackass pulled this I didn't get a reciept...so that will not be happening....again.....so much drama on a nice day....sigh

Have a great night!!

2 comments:

garnett109 said...

wow what a sunday

jack69 said...

Hang in there, things will......
okay youknow, they pretty much stay the same, but some days are better than others. I do not want your responsibilities, for delinquint family!
The best to you,
Jack &Sherry