I KNEW IT I KNEW IT...the weather.......-20 one day....800 the next......sheesh......not to mention the humidity.......dang....started Thursday night...BAD WICKED thunderstorms...Friday had thunderstorms to but not quite as wicked...( I was cowering under my covers for a bit ) Roomie said the boys were scared to death...poor guys....Friday was also the worst for the humidity.The air was so thick...yuck. Today was hot but the humidity was not as bad.and there was a great coolish breeze,unlike yesterday when the air didn't move.. Brother #2 called at about 8:45 this am and said "oh I take it you ain't working today?" I said no...and he said ok and hung up....(what the purpose of hanging up is I have yet to figure out...expects me to call back maybe...LOL...not....so a few minutes later he calls back...how late is your bank open till... I said noon.....can you get me $100??? I said ok...I will be on my way soon..Went to the bank to get Brother #2 his money....according to him he lost $40.00..( right buddy and I'm Miss America....and I have ocean front property in Arizona......and a large bridge to sell.....PFFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!!) he wanted me to see about getting him a "fair hearing" for this badger care stuff...I directed him to roomie..she is the expert on all this stuff I am not. Well poor guy wanted her to explain it in a few seconds cause that's all he had left on his phone (he has a pay as you go thing (?) and hung up.....or cut off one of the two...lol ( OH...brb..phone....ok...guess what It was him..."you still got a bus pass???" I said yep.....can I use it?? I said you can have it...good can you leave it in the mail box....I said sure...lol.
Tigey got a new set of stairs today..Mom bought a set when she moved in here..to assist him to get onto the bed by himself....(one legged ya know) and the one stair finally gave out..kinda, so Mom got him a new set. I'm going to see if I can brace the other set with some wood or something.... and have that set up in my room....lol.
Well hope you all have a great rest of the weekend!
I got this and I hope this link works..it was to beautiful not to share
http://www.blessyoumovie.com/
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


3 comments:
enjoy your nice weekend
that movie clip was very pretty; I enjoyed the scenery in it
so sorry about the storms in your area; I love a good thunder/lightening storm as long as it doesn't cause too much damage
hope the rest of your weekend is a nice one
betty
Hey Mel, We are in NY and it is a constant 67-69 every day so far. Lot of rain though.
I guess you are destined to me a mom, from now on!
Nice of you to step in and fill the gap. it must be a pain. Bless you lady.
Jack & Sherry
Post a Comment