Saturday, November 15, 2008

I WENT COAT SHOPPING TODAY....GRRRRR

Why oh why oh why.....Do ALL designers think large women have NO ARMS!?!?!?
WHY????? Please someone explain that to me. I tried on several winter coats.....all of which had 3 quarter sleeves...*&^&&%%$%$##@ WTF! Not fair....I am 5 foot 10 *** lbs.....all leg and arms.....but can't find a decent coat that has arms....So I went to men's department......bonus check hurry up!! found one I like and has arms..(of course it does silly it's for a man) full length leather!! lots of cow....or one big one..lol goes down to my ankles!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and heavy has a liner way neat! and.....only $199.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Burlington Coat Company) So 3 more weeks or so I (hopefully) will have myself a new coat. I haven't had a"new" coat in years,and the one I wear now has a broken zipper,the other one is just a smidgen too small and it's a short one so butt gets cold on the bus stop. The one with the broken zipper was a gift 6 years ago the one that is to small I bought 15 years ago.....I'm due for a "NEW" one...lol.

Have a great evening everyone!

4 comments:

betty said...

sounds like a great idea to look in the men's department for a coat! I bet that one is very comfortable! I like shopping at the Burlington Coat Factory; great selections at great prices :)

enjoy :)

betty

Joann said...

WOW!! That coat sounds NICE!!! I HATE coat shopping too... in fact, I hate clothes shopping completely!! LOL!!

BlueRidge Boomer said...

I'm new to coat shopping....moved from FL to NC two years age....does Ugh!!!some familiar? Also, found some great buys in the men's department....last spring "barn coats"....close-out sale....got one of each color in my size!!....$9.00 each....i love a bargain!!

Sugar said...

mens dept is a good place to shop...but they don't have my sz there. i wear a x4, so i get my things from layne bryant. :)
huggies...