Saturday, November 8, 2008

WIDE LOAD COMING THROGH...........!

My Roomie has two of the sweetest cats......Floyd and Tygey......They are the most spoiled rotten cats in the world.....Poor Tygey he is soo fat...don't know how he got that way....I don't give him anymore treats (shhhh don't type that to loud he will hear and want some nummies) Rules are I get to kiss him on the nose if he wants treats lol...he sounds like a hog when he gets them too...lol...SNORT SNORT SNORT...lol..come to think of it he sounds that way when he eats his cat food too!
Having a great weekend so far....no "issues" with brother #2. Weather has taken a turn for the worse cold trip to the grocery store today.....brrrrrr cold,windy and drizzly...especially if you take the bus everywhere...

Thanks Ada,Sugar and Teresa for your advice on my ''stupid question " entry!!!!

Have a great eveninng !!

(I lost a couple followers......is that a bad thing???)

2 comments:

ada said...

Any time Honey. That's what we're all here for, to help one another...
Ada

betty said...

the cats sound cute

I wouldn't worry about losing followers; I think people are getting the lay of the land here and figuring out how to manage their blogs they are following and the best way to get alerts, etc. I unfollowed a few journals and moved them to my favorites since I had so many I was following and felt overwhelmed with all the updates showing up on Dashboard;moving some to my favorites that I could get to made it less anxiety for me; perhaps that's what happened to your followers

betty