Well as we speak we are getting our first snow of the season.....ick. If I could just sit and watch it snow and not go out in it ....or shovel it I would think it's great.....but...I have to go to work.....food store....etc. So no I am not a great fan of snow. Cold I can pretty much deal with. (will be dealing with it better once I get my new coat...lol)
Thanksgiving will be here soon...woo hoo!! I go to Westfeild, Wisconsin for the whole week, I for one cannot wait...even tho I wind up doing most of the cooking..and dish washing while I'm there. I spend the week with my favorite Aunt and cousin and his family. She is 82. I am DETERMINED to learn how to make her mashed potato dumplings yum!!! She misses me when I leave....I miss her too. I only get the chance to go up once a year. I go by train it's fun. MY cousins little boy is hmmmmm 9 now I think..he is soo smart...he was dealing out the game solitaire by himself at the age of three reading shortly thereafter. And he likes to argue!!lol I can't wait to see them all again! My friend I went to Jr. high lives up there too,and a couple from work retired up there also..so I get my share of visiting in. I will be taking my camera so hopefully I can get some pics posted without wiping out my whole journal again ....lol
Well that's all for now and if I'm to lazy to post again before....have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


2 comments:
Awww...do enjoy ur visit with them mel...Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! :)
Hi Melanie...I know just what you are talking about when it comes to buying a coat...either I can find one that covers my "rear" and the sleeves come down to my knees...or I can find one with sleeves to fit...but doesn't button...I finally found one I liked...and then took it to a lady who does altering...she fixed it for me and now I am a happy camper...prolly won't fuy another coat for many many a year....LOL...happy day to ya...Ora
Post a Comment