I'M SORRY....I normally keep my political beliefs to my self...but .....WTF is wrong with John Mcain???????? Sarah Palin is the best he could come up with????
YIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She was pranked by 2 radio hosts in Quebec I believe....OMG!!! she is dumb as a box of rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


5 comments:
With all due respect for all those who think she's the next best thing since sliced bread...you're right!
I couldn't agree more. She is an embarrassment to all thinking women. Come to think of it, an embarressment to non thinking ones as well.
well guess I am the "odd" man/woman out...cause I happen to think Palin is the next best thing to sliced bread...homemade jelly...and without her McCann doesn't stand a chance...but then without McCann/Palin...who would I vote for....LOL...guess I could write in some of my blogger friends...but don't think that owuld be nice...isn't it great that we can all share our opinions and be comfy about it...if we were all thinking the same...?? so dull it all would be...LOL...happy day and God Bless...Ora in KY
I couldn't agree more! Hee Hee
:D
MJ
PS: I know I haven't been showing up on the dashboard. You have to unfollow me and then follow me again to fix it. It has to do with that adult content warning I had up. It's gone now.
Well, I happen to like rocks, especially diamonds and turquoise! Hehehehehe!
Post a Comment