I want a private journal....can I make one on bogger? If so how??
I've seen some that have (private) listed next to it but don't know how to do that
help someone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
5 comments:
You sure can. I have one as well as a public one. You can choose not to have it listed. The way I did it was I went to Blogger and where it asked if I wanted to make a new journal I did under a different title but using the same e mail address. Somewhere along the line it will ask if you want to make it private, which I did. I started it when I started the public one as a way to bounce off a few things before making it "readable" for the public. I wish I could help you more, I just don't remember too much of it. Good luck.
Ada
go to settings, then permissions, click on only those listed can read.
then you have to list all the people's url that you want to access your journal. then ea time you make an entry you have to email those people & let them know because they won't get alerts on dashboard or reader anymore.
hope this helps. goodluck.
huggies...
Yup what Ada and Sugar said LOL. Blessings* Teresa
Hi Honey...to each his own...if you lost a couple "followers"..it is their loss...I so enjoy blogging...liked Journals better...but this is good too...just handle it differently..so far I haved a follower that I don't like...some who make me shudder from time to time...but then that is life!!! our Pickle is gonna be skinny I think...but she sure puts away the food LOL...and if you go private...hope I get to go along..if not...??? hugs and God Bless...Ora in KY PS..your question was not dumb...informative...but not dum!!
Post a Comment