WOW THURSDAY ALREADY?!...OR THURSDAY 'BOUT TIME...LOL
Wow.......Brother #1 im'ed me today on yahoo...he is not with Mrs. brother #1 anymore...and is happy to be back in California with his kids and grand kids...this is (was) second marriage for him, first wife passed. (meo....hush up Floyd.....to lazy to even meow all the way now...sheeesh) He came to visit me shortly after she passed and spent a month here with me..He left for Vietnam when I was about 3 or 4 years old. And he decided to stay in California where he met wife #1 and wife number 2 for that matter...long story...I'm not even privey to the whole story....Well anyway..while he was here he spoiled me rotten!!! (but I so deserve it...lmaoo) He bought me anything I wanted......(I only took advantage of that when we went to Walden books....lol...lesson one.......never let a reader loose in a book store with no limit!!!! $164.00 later we left)..I jokingly asked him "Whats the limit in here??"....he turned and said..I didn't know there was one...........hehehehehehe got the last 4 of Stephen Kings dark tower series......a Dean Koontz.....and some Dan Browns...PAY DIRT!!!!!BTW.....If anyone has NOT read The dark tower series by King....Highly recomended!! Well then he told me ...wait till you get your DELL. MY WHAT?!?!?!?!? ( we really need some cool smileies) He bought me my computer for me!!!!!!!!! How cool is that?? he said it would make up for 30 years of missed birthgdays and Christmas's. Well ya! It did that alright!Well any way have been pretty busy at work...weather was nice now it is not...wet and rainy this afternoon...Roomie made excelent dinner!! scuse me.Dang!!! It's 8pm already I have to go...CSI will be on any minute!!!have a great night!
2 comments:
He doesn't happen to be looking for a crazy woman that lives in Illinois, is he? I know of an available one, he sounds like a nice man and you appear to like him, that's says SO much!
he sounds lovely hon :) you are blessed to have him yah know? I'd be the same way in a bookstore wooohoooo lol. Hugz* Teresa
Post a Comment