Well I am back from my annual trip to my Aunt's house. I had a great time..although I did come back from her house needing a vacation...lol. Am I the only one who comes home from vacation with dishpan hands??? I won't let her do much while I am there.
She is 83 years old so she don't need to be doing all the dishes and cooking and stuff so I did alot of it....except the pie crust....she makes the best. In the world. We didn't cook Thanksgiving dinner this year tho..cousins wife did all the cooking and she even did the dishes (woo hoo...I did offer to help...she musta did them the next day)
I got her a new coffee maker too after waiting almost 2 hours for a pot on Sunday morning for a pot to fill up...sheesh....I wake up much earlier than she does. (WAY earlier). cousins son was a pain in the butt....never have I seen such a picky eater..he'd starve at my house I don't play that game...lol he will eat meat....potatoes...carrots (maybe) peas (maybe)..pizza....and cheese....and I'm sure there are a few other things he will POSSIBLY eat...lol He is into these"BAKUGAN BATTLE BRAWLERS" things...No idea here so... I asked him .is there a cartoon that goes with these things? he said yes, Well what do they do??..he said they roll over cards... (?)Where are they from? I asked he said they are from Bakugan (?) why were they sent here?? (deep sigh from cousins boy) they were sent here to evolve (?)..I gave him a very confused look....because I was)...I said ok...Hun...explain this to me like I am on old lady that has no children.......(which I am).....(another deep sigh from cousins boy) and he tried to explain to me why they were here and how they came to be here and what they do and after a few minutes I told him to stop..my poor old head was spinning...lol.
Well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


1 comment:
I have no idea what the Brawler thingie is either :x It sounds like overall your T'day was very nice :) New Coffee Pots are always a good thing LOL. Have a great week :) Blessings* Teresa
Post a Comment