I Normally would not say such things but........they did kick some Dallas Cowboys butts! WOOO HOOOO! I am a die-hard packer fan.....and just don't care for the Cowboys so I am happy for Emma's Eagles! Well anyway.......I hope everyone had a very pleasant and peaceful Christmas! My roomie got me SNOWMEN!!!! I love snowmen..I hate snow but love snowmen...go figure...lol I got a beautiful snowmen snow globe...and a set of 3 candles with snowmen on them...too cute! She also got me a sweatshirt that says life is short......eat dessert first...lol.
We had rain all day yesterday with temps in the 50's...took care of a good bit of the snow,then it got cold and froze and snowed some more...lol...just enough to cover up all the black snow,thank goodness.
Finally got the garbage out.....ice froze up by my back door and I couldn't get it open..lol left it set in the basement till today....lol and... the sun actually came out today! Was great to see the sun for a day. Takes away a bit of the winter blahs.
I hope it is nice tomorrow too...I have to return 2 of roomies presents..they were too small I guess she is bigger than I think she is..lol.
Well have a great night everyone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


3 comments:
we were a bit "overjoyed" when the Cowboys got blasted off the field...but figure there must be internal problems...they are a better team than that...but know the Eagles are a happy bunch tonight...and laughed about the frozen door and garbage...LOL..and glad you had such a nice christmas...I am not much of a collector anymore...but might find a "snowman" somewhere for you to enjoy LOL...God Bless in this New Year...hugs...Ora in KY
So glad that you had a nice Christmas... hope your New Year is the best ever!!
i just read this! THanks for the props for my Eagles!
GO EAGLES.
And yeah, Dallas really isn't a good team. Hate those stinkin Cowgirls!
Post a Comment