Saturday, October 25, 2008

MY NEW SAFTY SHOES.....

Do you know how hard it is to find white safety tennis shoes?! Dang! Finally found a nice pair at Stan's..nice pair of "sketchers work" my last three pairs of sketchers work were great so I will expect the same from these...lol got two pair...company pays $200.00 for shoes a year..so I got 2 pair...lol both the same...lol.

I got another E-mail I thought was worth sharing..


TEN PREDICTIONS NO MATTER WHO WINS THE ELECTION:
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost.

ISN'T IT GREAT TO KNOW WHO IS STILL IN CONTROL?
AMEN!!!

3 comments:

betty said...

so glad you found the shoes you needed for work and so glad that the company gives a shoe allowance per year for them :)

that was awesome about the predictions of the election; what was really awesome was I had written in my journal this morning that it didn't matter who won the election, the Lord was still in control; awesome!! (nice I got that confirmed by something else; definitely knew my thought on that came from the Lord :)

enjoy your Sunday

betty

Anonymous said...

Hi...glad you found the shoes you needed...and the email was really nice..I will be glad when this election is over..so much dirt flinging around...and I am also happy that I am a believer of Him who is in control of it all...cause no matter what man or woman wins...God will make it all for good for His children...hugs and God Bless...Ora in KY

Sage Ravenwood said...

I'm a huge fan of Sketchers. They're the best made shoes out there. I just bought a pair of heavy duty black shoes (They're more like something a teenager would wear, I call them sh**kickers. Because they have super thick soles) and ordered a pair of brown boots in my size from the same company.

I'm strickly a hightops kind of woman (the kid in me will never grow up). But I like heavy duty boots and shoes for the winter. (Hugs)Indigo