Wednesday, October 15, 2008

OH..LET THE DRAMA BEGIN.............

Please Lord give me strength........As I mentioned yesterday..I am meeting my sister and Brother #2..Well.....that ain't happening...(as of now anyway..she is still coming over to see me tho) Brother #2 is still having some kind of temper tantrum and wants a new "payee" (I am brother #2 "representative payee for his disability because he is not responsible enough to handle his own finances)....and him wanting a new one is FINE by me.....take it..please....he is going to go to the police and file assault charges against me..(whatever)...go ahead....I came home early from work to not have to talk to the social security people at work in front of co-workers even tho they know whats going on. He called me at work this am and I hung up on him...then called roomie and DEMANDED that she call me and gave her a whole list of demands for her to repeat to me...which she did.....so we thought it best I come home to deal with this 51 year old 6 year old. DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA....I will keep you posted......GRRRRRRRRRRRR.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww Honey...sorry for the bummer brother...and a disability doesn't give him the option to be a real pain in the "whatever" LOL...hang tough...hugs from Ora in KY