Saturday, October 11, 2008

WELL........HOW RUDE!!!!!

Well I have no clue what happened to my other blog.......I think I accidentally deleted it.......lmaooooooo... Well this is honey from i have no idea what to call this...lol....Well some how I did something yesterday after adding some new dodads to my blog...so maybe this one will stay PLAIN...lol...no pictures......no useless facts....I will miss the inspirational words tho...lol

lol more later if I can keep this one...lol

5 comments:

betty said...

Yea! I could get in to this one; do play around and add things to it as you want to, Melanie, its all a trial and error anyway over here; I bet this time around it will be easier to do with adding graphics etc :)

betty

M said...

I like your new title!

have a good weekend!

Love,
Michelle

Dream said...

lol thanks mel and as we all know it...we learn new things everday and even mistakes at that lol...cool page...I'm still thinking what else to do with this blogger...seem like a cool site! Talk to ya later sis ((((((mel))))))

Sage Ravenwood said...

I tried to check out the other site to see what was up to help...and yes, indeed it's still there you just can't access it anymore. So I stopped following that one and added myself over here. Good to see you have a pleasant outlook on the whole thing. (Hugs)Indigo

ada said...

I tried to get into your old journal and couldn't get in. Good to know that you have a new one.
Ada