OK OK OK ....I was listening to news radio again....lol.....I just don't get it..any of it....none zip nada zilch.....At the Mcain rally in Waukesha (I know it's spelled wrong) a local news radio talk show host....James T. Harris an african ameican.....who is a Mcain supporter......stood up and made a statement to HIS candidate...he asked him to give it to Mr. Obama...and fight for us like we fight for you. Well....he is getting so much hate mail and was even threated to be lynched by some one. WHY??????? Because he is a black man??? He should automatically want Mr.Obama for his choice??? I have long since lost ALL faith in our govornment..I think there is just to much of it.But we still have the RIGHT to vote for who we want no matter what color we are. Right???? So I fail to see the big deal why Mr. Harris should be harrased and terrorised like this. I just don't get it.
Other than That my day went ok..My new hours started today....not adjusting to well..but it's only day one....lol
Have a great evening everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


3 comments:
Ok, I'm here again. You're doing just fine. What a clever idea for the name of your journal. How in heaven did you come up with the idea? (grin)
Jimmy
Hi Honey...had to laugh when I read your blog this early morning LOL...seems everyone has the right answers in politics except for the one who matters??? this election is getting ridiculous really LOL...will be interesting to see the outcome!!!! I don't like Barrack....and I don't like John...and Biden is an insult...but I love Sarah...LOL...see you later..hugs from Kentucky Ora
I'm going to be happy when this election is over; I hope your day goes well; take care of yourself
betty
Post a Comment