I had a bad day today...(no not because of news radio...hahahaha) I had to play catch up from yesterday's brother #2's temper tantrum...GRRRR and I still didn't get anything done because we got our new printer yesterday (a fancy schmancy one)well I personally think it's a piece of....well you can imagine...NOTHING PRINTS ON IT!! *&^^%%&*( !
How they expect us to get our job done is beyond me...we found away around it...but make way more work for us and gets the guys in shipping all upset because it makes more work for them too....lol (OOOOOOO they have to type it in instead of scanning...poor babies)
Have a great evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


5 comments:
A printer that doesn't print? That doesn't sound right....
LOL...a printer that doesn't print sounds like you said...a piece of zhYJVOAv s....junk..but if it works for you...and makes life hard for others....God Rules!!!! LOLOL...I am tired and silly tonight...think bed is the best place for me just now LOLOL...hugs from Ora in Kentucky
I hope it gets better with the Printer situation :( that is a major bummer! Blessings, Teresa
hoping today was a better day; and that the weekend is outstandingly great and wonderful :)
betty
LMAOOOOOO...poor mel...did u all read the instruction manual? lol kidding...hope you all get that sorted soon and ur post made me laugh...thanks for the chat earlier this evening...was nice to talk to ya again! take care and love ya sis!
Post a Comment