Well the weekend is over...how sad they seem to go by very quickly as of late...and I dont know why...I'm not overly busy or anything. Maybe thats why...hmmmmmm. The Packers won today YAY!! Thats good for a change..lol...I think they are just getting the kinks out after whats his name left...lol. I have faith in my team...they will do well! Roomie cooked a great dinner today!! Jalapeno chicken yum! Tomarrow I start my new hours at work :( 7am to 330pm...were 630 to 3pm. Not sure I like those hours or not....hoping bus wont be to full of school kids...nuthin worse than a teen on the bus.....floyud has been crying all weekend.....bout drove me nuts yesterday.....Mom has started letting him sit on the front porch with her....now he wants to go out ALL the time......Tygey surprised her and came out too and went all the way down the stairs...lol. Weather was great this weekend.....was freezing last week now it's back to nice for a few days..lol crazy fall weather...gotta love it!
Well bye for now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


4 comments:
Weekend over.What dreadful little words. Thankfully we have off tomorrow and I'm looking forward to spending a weekday off with my husband. Have a great week!
Ada
weekends go by so fast don't they? its Friday night and then you blink and its Sunday night; hoping you like your new work hours; I'm an early person so both of those schedules would be good for me :)
enjoy the week
betty
Hi :) Thanks for visiting my blog :) I've started following you also :) I'm glad you had a good weekend. Blessings, Teresa
Hi..this is Ora in Kentucky..and I am a "follower" LOL..hope you drop by my blog from time to time..my daughter in law is a Wisconsin girl..she and her hubby (my son) live in Florida. God Bless...hugs...Ora
Post a Comment