Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WOW WHAT A DAY.........SHEEEEEESH

Wow is my brother crabby today......Good Lord I hope his mood is better tomarrow. OH!!!!!! I for got to tell you guys... yesterday...I heard from my SISTER ! I haven't heard from her since ummmmmmmm 1982 ish....was way cool...apparently she has been in contact with contact with brother#2 (the crabby one)...for several months now...she hasn't spoken the him since 1976(?) So he is taking us out to dinner... I am a bit nervous but it will be nice to have her back in my life I hope anyway..
(FYI I have 2 half brothers and 1 half sister and six step sisters....I'm the baby) for reasons unknown to me we had some how lost contact with eachother. So hopefully this will be a new begining for us. ***interupted by phone call from brother #2......MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ME TO BUY DRINKS THAT ALL I'M GOING TO DO*** This should be interesting......*76%$&&(()(&^%$#!!!


to think....still something to be crabby about and I didn't even listen to news radio today....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well dagnabbit...have a good time even if #2 isn't a happy camper...just to spite him LOLOL...and yes..it will be a good thing to re connect with family members...God Bless...hugs from Ora in KY

Teresa said...

I hope that it goes well and you have a good time if not a somewhat good time :) Blessings, Teresa