Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MY LUNCH WITH MY SISTER.........

Well I had a very pleasant lunch with my sister! (-brother#2) We did take him a ruben sandwich....he did call while we were eating and said he was hungry..so we ordered him one to go and we stopped and got him some aleeve for his jaw (he had teeth pulled out a few weeks back..12 of them) she looks just like I remember!...lol We will be keeping in contact..which I think will be good..maybe give me a hand with the 51 year old 6 year old ...who..out of the kindness of MY heart have given him another chance.....will come back and bite me in the bottom I'm sure...although I'n not sure how much I have left for him to bite seeing he has been doing this to me for years. I know my own fault...but I cannot help how I am, I wish I was more hard hearted than I am....not mean but..well you know....
Anyway..Just wanted to keep you guys posted!

2 comments:

betty said...

I'm glad you had lunch with your sister and that it went well! I think its good to have family around and to help with things as they can; I hope your brother sees what a wonderful sister you are and treat you with respect like you are trying to treat him with kindness and respect

hope tomorrow is a good one

betty

Sage Ravenwood said...

On my side family always seems to come with DRAMA. Pauls family is nothing but a blessing and a half. I told him I would trade in a heartbeat. Glad things turned out better than you imagined they would. (Hugs)Indigo