Well Friday morning CJ's Mom passed away...I am glad I made the trip there to tell her I love her...our other friend "R" was there the next day...weather was good today...I even did my dishes...and not just part of them...all of them...WOOT! Roomie will be taking the Christmas tree ornaments off the tree so I can take it down Monday after school...Sheesh.....O the name of the cyst is "PILONIDAL" they usually appear right above the crack of your dupa... still got this stupid cold...now along with it swollen glands I'll take care of those with some salt water later...
Other wise there is not much going on here in my world....will keep you posted....
Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


2 comments:
THE CRACK OF MY WHAT?????
LOL
I hate the medical you doctors use!!! LOL
So sorry to hear about the passing, but the pleasant thought that you made the trip!
Love you Girl hope the cold is gone soon. Once this is over don't take anything else from the patients.
Sending love from Florida.
PS: WOW all the dishes at once? LOL
Melanie,
Sorry to her about your friend passing away.As for the cold I had it five weeks, I used mucinex and halls drank alot of orange juice,Took awhile.Did you say (take down the tree Monday),Hold on I have to pick myself up off the floor.lol
Take care my friend
johnsworld08.
Post a Comment