Monday, January 2, 2012

OK...HERE IT IS.....MY FIRST DAY AT PRACTICUM....

OMG!!! I am tired!!! I filed MANY charts......my knees did not appreciate all the bending....(yes they still use paper charts)..anyway..was a very slow day..only about 15 patients came in...I roomed a few of them and took vitals...but mostly filed but thats ok...theya re very nice people to work and learn from. Come to think of it my back did not appreciate all the bending either..or my thighs....I am also sore...so off to the couch I go.....


will keep you posted


Later

3 comments:

jack69 said...

Oh crap, bitch bitch bitch, here you are set to save lives and little things like sour thighs and legs get you down. LOL

Love it. I know you will like it. Now the boring stuff until the 'emergencty' or real thing hits you and you are IT! Take it easy (If you can).

Hope the soreness does not last long. Hang in there. Tough being the new kid on the block in ANYTHING.

LOve you girl, hang with it.
Sherry & jack. We are gonna freeze tonight and you don't care!! It will get down to 32 tonight, that is like below zero up there. hahahahaha
Nite

JOHN said...

Melanie,
Good job.Hang in there and keep us posted on your latest adventures.
Your friend
John

Missie said...

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. Each day you'll feel better by the end of the day.