Thursday, January 19, 2012

OK...THAT WAS DISGUSTING.....

I got to assist in a poly-something cyst packing this morning...ewww......but it was a great learning experience. ( I will look up the proper name to that soon) Anyway....I am still sick with the cold.....but at least it's not a real bad one.....I had a meeting at school with the other classmates..to compare what we have been doing..I guess I got stuck in the boring place...but that's OK..I enjoy the smaller clinic..all the others are at larger clinics and get to do way neater things, and more interesting things too oOOOOOOOOO I had a great lunch today 10 oz burger from "The Broken Yolk" YUM!

My friend CJ's Mom is in hospice care...went to see her yesterday after school...very sad....She beat breast cancer but not the lung cancer.....she never smoked everyone else around her did....it now in her liver and brain...

weather here sucks.....bitter cold.....was 9* when I left this morning....BRRRRRRR

Well that's about it for now..


Later

2 comments:

jack69 said...

Dat's cold, just so you will know I ain't coming to your clinic I am allergic to that weather!!!!

You may be surprised at what others has seen and done! I have found that averages are true and your experiences will be close to the others. Some folks can 'embellish' pretty quickly if they think someone is going to BEST them, even in 'sea stories'.

Take care and hold the FORT!!!

JOHN said...

Melanie,
Sorry to hear about your friends Mom.Sending prayers.I enjoy reading about the clinic.Hang in there.And the food sounds great,lol
John