Thursday, January 12, 2012

GOOD MORNING!

Well we were supposed to get a "BIG" snowstorm last night......apparently its late....It can stay late as far as I am concerned......Anyway....I gave my first little guy shot yesterday....he is 2 such a cutie...yes I am in love again....lol He gave the other MA a hug when we came in the room and gave me a big hug too! and after I sucked up all the fear of giving a shot to a little one he gave me another hug after it was over!! Such big crocodile tears....I also gave my first "Butt shot " yesterday...lol. I like the older patients too I took care of an elderly lady the other day...she said...OH!! You look so nice in your white outfit! (I think I look like the stay puft marshmallow man myself) I have also picked up my first "BUG" on the job.....I have a cold......just started yesterday........Jeeeze......


Will keep you updated

Later

3 comments:

jack69 said...

Sorry about the bug. Occupational hazard that I have not thought of.
Yeah you cutie!!! You sound great! 'tis a good sign!!!

not taking comments for crap....

Jack trying anon

JOHN said...

Melanie,
I want to see a pic of you in your whites.Good job on the shots.Stay healthy my friend.
johnsworld08.(I always put that bacause blogger messes up.)Some are telling me they cant leave comments at all on my page

JOHN said...

Good job