OK...Here is a run down.....day one......(I didn't quite finish tellin of my day...too tired I guess) Was way cold out...4* with a wind chill....and it was windy.....So windy..It blew the coffee cup (foam) out of my hand :( Good thing I was almost done with it...lol....
Day two went ok too.....did some urine dips...I know exciting right!! Ans did two baby wellness check ups....babies are soo cute one was 3 months I think and the other was 3 weeks old...soooo cute loads of hair!
here is day three....Busy day still short people...I jumped right in and took vitals and roomed patients all by myself!! And...I flirted with the cutest boy today....his name is Johna and his twin is dang I forgot was another J name.....any way he is all of 2 1/2 years old.....cute cute cute!!! and for the record HE started it......lol was walking by him and he raised his little arms up and smiled.....could not resist! Got to give a couple of shots today too...the worst thing to happen to me today......I broke a nail.....not that there was much there to break but.....anyway am enjoying my "practicum" experience so far....
More to come
Later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


3 comments:
I like it Mel. Thanks for the report. QUIT FLIRTING WITH THE CUSTOMERS!!!!!!
Love from down here!!!!
Melanie,
Awesome.I really should of went to school.Im glad your blogging about it,You will have so much blogging material.It kinda living it thru you.I should of went to school.Ive been in homecare over 25 years.Started my new case.88 yr old lady with polymyositis.I really miss my 91 year ols so much.If I win the lottery(gotta play to win) Im retiring,DONE.
Happy New Year
Love
John
Hand in there..!!
Sounds like your doing great..
Enjoy
Post a Comment