
OMG!! Tomorrow is it! I start practicum...I am so nervous..I can hardly stand it....yipes!!!
I am reasonably sure I will be fine...and enjoy it....but the other half is not so sure.
I will keep you all posted
later
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
1 comment:
Aaaah, you are on it like stink on.. wait.. You are on it like wet on paint. Something like that.
You are about to meet some fantastic folk. Hang in there.
Love from down here where it is WARM! Just to let you know that the old folk, where it is warm, need medical help tooooo!
Post a Comment