Saturday, January 31, 2009

OCTUPLETS?!?!?!?!?!?!?

IS SHE CRAZY?!?!?!?!?!?










LOS ANGELES (Jan. 31) - The woman who gave birth to octuplets this week conceived all 14 of her children through in vitro fertilization, is not married and has been obsessed with having children since she was a teenager, her mother said.
Angela Suleman told The Associated Press she was not supportive when her daughter, Nadya Suleman, decided to have more embryos implanted last year.

6 comments:

Sugar said...

i wonder how she supports them? she lives with her parents in a 2 bdrm house. (iheard they were from iraq?)
guess the gov is footing the bill. some kind hearted people have already donated clothes, baby furniture, diapers, etc...guess groceries & a big new house will come next, along with college eds for all the kids. is she on medicaid & afdc, i wonder?
oh well.
God bless the children.
huggies...

Joann said...

Yes, I'm SURE the government is footing the bill, or she would come forward, and the whole thing makes me sick!! I'm supporting all her dang kids when I couldn't even afford to have more of my own!! Someone needs to SLAP that woman!! I'd volunteer!!!!

Dream said...

Hello there..I know I should write more often here but been having my up and down moments...but I will write more often...anyhow as to that woman having so many kids..I would be bald after pullin my hair out having so many kids to raise! I know there are alot of people out there wondering about the same thing of how that woman is going to take care of those kids...14? That's alot to feed, clothes and such...I feel sorry for the parents she lives with...but yes she is crazy to have that many kids! Take care!

Anonymous said...

I personally think the gov't should go after the dumb doctor who would give her fertility drugs...no husband...no nutting...sheesh...one more chunk out of our taxes for some nut who doesn't deserve them...if she had embryos she could donate them to others...or something????? LOL..said she is going to care for them herself...that should be a show...ran me ragged caring for one...LOLOL...oh well...God Bless all...hugs...Ora

Jon said...

Good Gawd! Take her to the vet and have her spayed!!

Anonymous said...

I was very confused by this in the beginning actually, but last night I read a newspaper article that said she is very "concerned" and surprised that more famous people, corporate companies and "supporters" have not offered to help her financially. She said most of the time people in her position have corporate support, fundraisers and manpower help offered and she has had very little. Perhaps she was assuming she'd be famous, get loads of cash & be the subject of a movie of the week?