Sunday, January 18, 2009

WEEKEND WIND DOWN...

Well it's back to the grind again tomorrow. I did have a nice day today, despite that some of it was spent doing housework. I even cooked..lol..made stuffed pork chops,cheddar shells and asparagus.....and discovered..much to my amusement..Roomie wrote "Judas" on all the cans of asparagus!!..LOL!
I figured out how to add the blogs I read thingy on my side bar..lol. Was a little nervous about that....last time I tried something like that I deleted my whole journal..lol. Or blocked me from it any way...lol and everyone else...hehehhehe.was even "eyeballing" a new template..lol.
Had a good cry today over Christina's journal..I do breast cancer walk every year. Making Strides Against Breast cancer. The company I work for donates the first $10,000 for us. our goal is $50,000. We were only a couple hundred short of that goal last year.
Hvae a great night everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

got a good laugh from the "Judas" on the asparagus cans...LOL..I don't like the stuff either...but hubby does...so I cook it for him...otherwise he can get it whenever we eat out LOL...same goes for liver and onions LOLOL..God Bless...hugs...Ora ps..I love the name of your blog...whenever I click on it..I have, in my mind, to say it..just like I have come thru the front door LOLOL...I am so silly...LOL..

Heaven said...

Hi, I noticed your name from A corgi's blog. I, too, am from WI, so thought I would stop by to say "hi". I love the header on your blog. Beautiful (and so true) words!

Well, I hope the "arctic chill" is over for awhile:) Ugh! Wisconsin winters:)

Blessings! Heaven

*Tracy* said...

i came across your blog so wanted to say hi! hope u have a good week. hugs