Saturday, January 24, 2009

I BELIEVE......

I BELIEVE...
Things you should believe
A Birth Certificate shows we were born.
A Death Certificate shows we died.
Pictures show that we lived!
Have a seat . . . Relax . . . And read this slowly.
I Believe...That just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other.
And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do love each other.

I Believe... That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

I Believe...That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I Believe...That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.

I Believe... That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.

I Believe....That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

I Believe...That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I Believe... That you can keep going long after you think you can't.

I Believe...That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I Believe...That either you control your attitude or it
controls you.

I Believe...That heroes are the people who do what
has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.

I Believe...That money is a lousy way of keeping score.

I Believe....That my best friend and I can do anything ~ or nothing ~ and have the best time.

I Believe...That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down will be the ones to help you get back up.

I Believe....That sometimes when I'm angry, I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I Believe...That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them, and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I Believe....That it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others;sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I Believe...That no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I Believe...That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for whom we become.

I Believe...That you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.

I Believe....Two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

I Believe...That your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.

I Believe...That even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you - you will find the strength to help.

I Believe...That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.

I Believe...That the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.

I Believe....That you should send this to all of the people that you believe in, I just did.

'The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
They just make the most of anything.'

2 comments:

Stuart Maughan said...

Your and amazing woman Mel. And if you wrote that list of "I Believes", I will really be impressed. Thank You for supporting better health and all the important things in life. Marilyn and I have some powerful information on the subject in our posts. Drop by any time. We won't forget you.

*Tracy* said...

great post! i hope you are having a good weekend. hugs