Friday, January 9, 2009

WELL FIRST FULL WEEK OF THE NEW YEAR....

Well.....First full week of the new year......no huge disasters at Mel's house...no major snow storms.....however..it is snowing....oh joy. Which means more shoveling...more joy. Brother #2 is making me crazy...he sent some gold to cash for gold....he has been calling me to go on line and tell them to call him.. (as if) because it has been the 2 week waiting time ..and he does think he is the MOST important person on earth..(please) and people should just drop everything for him....(his world anyway)..the newest thing he is terrorizing me with ..coupons for the digital converters...I told him they are done with those..the are all gone.....WELL THEY ARE STILL ADVERTISING THEM HOW CAN THEY BE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had one but I'm sure he ruined that one when he smashed one of his T.V.'s Ohh...did I forget to tell you about that?! Yes yes...51 yr old had a temper tantrum....and smashed one of his tv's ....because.....get this.....BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD HELP HIM!!!!!! Called me at work...on Dec. 23rd I left work at 11 am that day for Dr.'s appointment....called my house and I wasn't home and Roomie did't hear the phone or saw is number and didn't want to deal with him (can you blame her?) so he left a mesage...CALL ME RIGHT AWAY......So when I got home later I RETURNED HIS CALL...WELL IT'S TOO LATE NOW..I'LL DO WITHOUT...I'm stuck with a quizical look on my face because he did not yet mention he smashed his tv yet and why....so I asked...whats wrong????? I SMASHED MY TV BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!!....I'm like WTF!!! ......So you smashed your tv?!? YEA AND I'M NOT CLEANING IT UP EITHER!!!!! (I'm like so.....?) and then he hung up. So I had to call sister and give her a good giggle...hehehehehehehe. A few days later I did call him to find out why he smashed said tv.......he could not get the remote to work..it was stuck or some strange thing....prolly hit vidio 1 or input 1 or some thing...so he got frustrated and smashed his tv...and he did clean it up...Oh well. Then he wanted Nickleback tickkets....so I got him a ticket....coming in March to the Bradley center...

Wow....for someone who THOUGHT she had nothing to say sure talked up a storm..lol

Have a good night

No comments: