Friday, January 16, 2009

THE MOTHER OF ALL EXCUSES!

I thought I have heard all the excuses one could give for not making it into work.........till the other day....We have been having a major arctic air thing come down from Canada..very cold freezing temps....And one of the people that works for the janitorial company that cleans our building....comes down and visits with one of the people that works by me..said one of the guys that works there called in saying..that he dropped his car keys and a squirrel came and grabbed his keys and took them to his nest. (right) I almost peed my pants...along with everyone else...lol

Oh......brother #2 FINALLY got his check from cash for gold....a whole $9.42 or something like that....sheesh....then he asked me.....(get this)..aren't the partials made from precious metals too? ...I'm like umm no. (apparently he knocked them out of some drunk guys mouth a few years back...and kept them for some reason....dunno)
Then he proceeeeeeeeeeds to tell me about this game he has been playing on his video game ..ps2 or something like that...grand theft auto 3 or some thing like that......and telling me about it like I know what he is talking about......(kinda like cousins little guy with the roller ball guys..lol)and like I give a c***...sheesh.
have a great night.

No comments: