I am taking a few days off....Thursday..I am going with my Roomie to the Dr. She is having some test for her carpal tunnel..the one with the needles..ewwwww So I told her I would go with her. And Friday I think I will have a "jammie" day...lol. Maybe.
Not much going on around here...supposed to be "warmer" tomorrow..lol a whole 28 degrees....WOOOO HOOOO....almost shorts weather...not.
One of the ladies I work with has pneumonia..again..poor little thing....seems everytime she gets a cold she gets it. We tease her a bit at work..put some meat on those bones! She is all of 5 foot 2 and weighs all of 12 lbs....lol.
well hopefull I will have more intresting things to write about later this weekend.
have a good one
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


4 comments:
I'm 5' 2" also, I can send her some of my extra!!! I have a some to spare!!
i hope ur week is going good. hugs
well I hope roomie does well with hr test...and a jammie day is always a good day LOL...don't have many but when I do...it is sooooooo nice LOLOL...and then take a nice long soaking tubby bath...oh Lordy...makes you feel like Queen for the day LOLOL...and tomorrow we are to have a higher temp...this morning it was two below...tomorrow 47 or higher...time to break out the bikinis ladies...LOL..God Bless...hugs...Ora
I hope your friend did well with her EMG test. Sometimes they do not hurt(very much ;-).
So today should be your PJ day....enjoy it.
Post a Comment