LAZY CABBAGE ROLLS
1 lb ground beef
1/2 head of cabbage
1 lg can of tomato sauce (you can use spaghetti sauce if you want)
rice (one cup rice 2 cups water)
salt and pepper
chop cabbage into chunks,steam
brown ground beef,drain...add in tomato sauce cooked rice
add in steamed cabbage. heat through
yum cabbage rolls without the work...lol
oh..My roomie did good at the Dr. Was a brave brave patient!! She was quite the basket case when we first went in the Dr's office . He was a nice guy tho and did a great,great job of calming her down (and me too) Took the time to explain some of her options.,and explaining the difference between the needles that a neurologist would use (she had the same test done by a neurologist a few years back...thats why she was nervous).This Dr. was a rehab Dr. She said it didn't hurt that bad this time.
After we got done at the Dr's we went and had a great lunch. I did manage to spend most of the day in jammies but...I got a craving for ice-cream...so I had to get dressed...lol Because sometime's when ice cream calls you just have to listen......and yes I got some for roomie too!
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment