Tuesday, August 30, 2011

OH!!! THE EXCITEMENT!!!!!

Really........All about URINE this semester in lab class....lmaooooo....... not to mention "poop".....So that's what we will be learning about........sheesh.

Any way...got a good bus story....well good for you anyway for me not so much.......trying to give my ride a break so I started taking the bus to and from school.....with the times last semester and the bridge being out she would take me to and pick me up.....anyway...today I did the to and from...to was not bad...took an hour but...what ever.....(I took the 42U bus now that the "kids" are back at school this bus now runs......) So no mile walk for me.....I know sad right?...lol Got out of class at 7:00pm.......next bus...8:15pm ..... :( and.................. NO place to sit......inside or out......so I went across the drive way to sit by the flower bed they have a nice ledge to perch on ......starts to rain....~~SIGH~~7:45pm...bus shows up........(!) I asked...weren't you supposed to be here at 8:15? No that's the guy behind me........well cool I thought......This bus is not listed on the schedule...that's a different bus he says....(?) so..off we go to MATC.....(Milwaukee Area Technical College) Mequon campus......5 billion miles west..........(seemed like it anyway).......then BACK to Concordia.......8:15pm (!) I know right........I was on that bus so long......The bus driver gave me a new transfer on the way OUT ......dropped me off on state street at 9:00pm........got home at 9:30pm........2 -1/2 hours to get home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REALLY?

Will be adding this to the list of "I gotta write a letter"........


SHEESH
later

2 comments:

jack69 said...

WEll let's see, at least you were out of the rain, If I read right, but 2.5 hours, yeah quite a long haul.

Body waste huh. I can help you there Dr. forgot-her-name, said if it floats you have enough fiber, if the unine is dark you need more water. Now that should get you started. hahahahahahahahaha

Have a good semester!! And get the ride right!

JOHN said...

Ahhhhhhh,Thats determination to get to your classes