I am still worried about lab class...failed test #5 on Saturday.........I am doing so well in other classes this one is just tossing me for a loop..I got a C in that class average but its because I am doing well on the venipunctures and competencies and there every class turn in homework on time....but tests forget it........am getting A's and B's in all my other classes........ I am going to give it my all...NEVER GIVE UP...NEVER SURRENDER........
Anyway.....Thunderbirds were in town this weekend......I defy ANYBODY to study with air force jets flying over head!!! wished I would have went to see the show......
the sauna has been turned down a bit......not off mind you just down......
That's all for now
Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


3 comments:
These temps feel like paradise compared to last week. Keep fighting!
I will admit the Thunderbirds do tend to distract.
Thanks for the grade report. Things will KICK in. keep plugging and keep that in mind, NEVER GIVE UP.
I am thinking back to before you started, now you have been hanging in there a long time now, That is great. When you get that piece of paper, you can SMILE and say(or yell) "YES", i did it.
Love ya!
Sherry & jack
Melanie, hang in there.YOU CAN DO IT.....
Post a Comment