I got a B on the dreaded lab test!!!!!!
WOOT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
6 comments:
Congratuations, CONGRATULATIONS, if I could make this bigger I would. What a great entry!!!!!
Your FIRST BIG STEP toward the new CAREER! BE VERY PROUD!
Love you,Sherry & jack down here in NC rooting for you ever inch of the way!!!!!!
Way da Go...!!!
Enjoy
congrats
Was it a Golden Lab or a Black Lab?
WAY TO GO!!
Melanie,
Im so happy for you.Knew you had it in you.You sent me your email.So we can connect on facebook.Can you find me and sent a request?Im a little CONFUSED.when it comes to all this.LOL john pimentel or prioritypimentel@yahoo.com
Johnsworld08.
Post a Comment