Tuesday, August 2, 2011

REALLY? STILL?!?!?!!

OMG!!! SOMEONE PLEASE TURN OFF THE FRICKEN SAUNA!!!!!! I'M BEGGING........

Oh It is still so hot.......and humid........is it winter yet?? Or at least fall?......

school is going ok...failing lab class..Finals coming up in two weeks....
I am so worried about lab class...getting A's and B's in all the other classes...D in lab...(I personally can't read the teachers mind...so That's my story and I'm sticking to it...she is one of those that want more than what the question asks........) But anyway........if I can at least get a C on her exam I will be ok. getting more confident with each venipuncture I do...I even got blood from 2 difficult people to draw from!
Well that's it for now...hope it's cooler where you are......

Later

3 comments:

Toon said...

It was 113 here yesterday. I couldn't study if a gun was pointed at my head -- so it's good that I don't have to. Hang in there!

jack69 said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying the heat! Did you know some folks actually pay for sauna's?? LOL

It wll soon be a mamory, like your schooling. You will be off to a new career and facing more challenges. I think I am enjoying seeing you go from Warehousing, forklifts, etc to Doctor!!!!! Well very close and sometimes BETTER!

JOHN said...

Melanie,
At least your hanging in there and getting thru school.It'll be worth it all.Hope the weather cools down for you soon.My neice had 113 degress in Texas.We have 91 here in Modesto Calif.(Sorry)
Keep up the good work.And as always I look forward to your blogs.
John