Well it was certainly great to be back at school. We didn't lose any more of us...we started with ten..now we are six. (two got better jobs..ones they wanted.......one got into a...ummmm disagreement (?) with the teacher.....one fell behind when her brother got sick..she is trying again)
Was also great to see all the students back from summer...campus is all active again...although it was MUCH quieter with out them, and our "lecture hall" we used is now full of nursing students we have to have class in the lab...much noisier its right by the dorm entrance...kids in and out....But any way..I got to play with an otoscope(?) today....I got to see the teachers eardrum (tympanic membrane.......hehehehehe) told her her ears needed cleaning.....and I could see a vacancy sign...lmaooo.....she laughed.
Well anyway thats about it for now
Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


1 comment:
I always wanted to look in an ear and see the tympanic membrane (love that kinda talk). Since I am legally deaf, that happens a lot. I just want to know what it looks like.
(can you see words???) hahahaha
You sound excited and that is great. I'm coming up there when you become a doctor!!
Love ya!!
Sherry & jack
Post a Comment