FINALLY!!! Some cooler weather......bit cooler than I would have wanted but........yesterday it rained..finally...not alot but had to happen while I was out-n-about...with of course no umbrella....go figure..had to go to Walgreens for my second HEP B shot.....(I may Be back on shot one have to call the health department to be sure)..I got the "first" one 4/29/11, but being unemployed and limited funds couldn't get the second one after a month...$99.99 a shot ya know...anyway got that done yesterday.....finally go check for reimbursement for school stuff..uniforms and the like...The people you see...PEOPLE if you are over the age of...say 40 and you have chicken legs.......DO NOT WEAR SPANDEX LEGGINGS.....sheesh...those thing should not be worn by them....little old lady had to be in her 60's....sheesh... and SKINNY MEN....DO NOT WEAR SKINNY LEGGING JEANS... NOT becoming at ALL...makes you look like a DORK.
anyway wanted something better than my b**** for my 300th post but..........
LATER
.jpg)


4 comments:
Happy 300th!
I think the cool weather is contagious. Here in Texas we FINALLY got rain and cool weather last night, after having temperatures in the 100's for months.
Well Crap! That is all I get for reading the 300th post. Chewed out cause I cannot wear spandex, is that a watch band? LOL
Hahahahahah,
Love ya girl, hope you didnt get too wet. But glad you got the rain!!!
From NC for another week. THEN FLORIDA!
Melanie,
Congrats on your 300th Blog.It was nice I.m back and forth today.I didnt know you were unemployed.Im sendin alittle prayer your way not only for a good job.But for medical.You take care of yourself
John
We woke up to 49 degrees this morning. Hooray!!
Post a Comment