Tuesday, September 20, 2011

OH MY WHAT A ROTTEN LAST FEW DAYS........

1. Favorite Aunt in hospital.......
2. friends funeral.........One of those people you don't expect to die so soon...
3. another friend passed.....
4. got math in school....BLECH

Well...so much for that...other than that not much going on.....no school on Sat. yay!!
Weather is good.....AND had to take bus home from school today......got to the bus stop as bus was 20 feet away....PAST ME.......(*&^%&$%$%.......but picked me up when he turned around...I thought he went out a different exit...but I was wrong.......thank goodness....would have been an hour and 45 minute wait for the next one.....!!!!!

Well that's about it for now school is going well had first test in lab tonight...urine..lol think I did ok. got a B on my first psychology test and a B on my clinical's test..passed my comps for ear irrigation..and ear instillation (ear drops) and eye instillation....(eye drops)

Later!

2 comments:

Jon said...

I'm sorry to hear about your series of rotten days (I can identify with that, because most of my days are rotten). Glad to hear that school is going well.

Toon said...

Hope things look better soon.